Tips For Dealing With Brisbane Refrigeration Mechanic Emergencies
Commercial refrigeration emergencies can happen at any time. You more often than not receive no warning of the impending break down which is why it can have disastrous effects on your business and productivity.
There are so many different types, styles and brands of fridges and equipment. At ML Refrigeration, we’ve seen them all! These include the following but are not limited to: cool rooms, drink fridges, cake displays, cabinets, deli displays, glass door refrigerated cabinets, prep fridges, open display refrigeration, upright fridges, gelato/ice cream displays, glass-top freezers, ice maker machines, counter top fridges, chest freezers and freezer rooms. With such a variety of commercial fridge products on the market, it’s no wonder businesses occasionally experience an emergency!
- Don’t be afraid to call our refrigeration mechanic in Brisbane any time, with any questions you might have. Even if you’re not sure there is a major problem, it is better to have it checked than have it completely stop working when you need it most.
- Emergencies occur at all hours of the day and night; if you are considering leaving it until the morning or the next business day, you could risk yourself being a lot more out of pocket. Repair bills are not only about the actual mechanics of the machine and labour but also spoilage costs and potential loss of customers as a result of this business interruption and equipment downtime.
- Choose an experienced fridge mechanic (like the team at ML Refrigeration!) who travels with an extensive range of spare parts. This ensures fast repairs and no long delays waiting for imported parts to arrive for who knows where!
Refrigeration Break Downs In Brisbane
The ML Refrigeration Mechanics Brisbane team are highly experienced fridge mechanics, but they also specialise in air conditioning repairs and maintenance. ML Refrigeration Mechanics hold the correct licenses for air con work and pride themselves on their ability to make repairs, carry out routine maintenance and attend emergency call outs.
Unfortunately, Queensland can be very hot and humid which means effective refrigeration and air conditioning is a must for all businesses. If you happen to experience the disastrous effect of a broken down or faulty air conditioner in the midst of summer, you could potentially lose customers and ultimately lose sales. Because Brisbane can reach high levels of heat, some business owners are forced to relocate or hire temporary equipment while repairs are being made. This can cause a great deal of disruption for staff and customers but it will also leave you significantly out of pocket. When it comes to businesses like hospitals, nursing homes, schools, hotels, restaurants and supermarkets, faulty air conditioners can result in major health concerns as well as profit loss.
Refrigeration Maintenance Brisbane
Just like a refrigeration unit, there are several steps you can take to ensure your air conditioner is running at its optimal level. If you do not feel confident in performing these maintenance tasks, it is best to hire someone a professional Brisbane commercial refrigeration mechanic.
- Filters – It seems like a step everyone knows about but one that is often overlooked or forgotten until a lack of performance begins to make itself present. Cleaning air con filters is the most important maintenance task as it will ensure the effectiveness of your air conditioner. The filters should be routinely cleaned or replaced because dirty and clogged filters limit the normal airflow and reduce your air conditioner’s efficiency considerably
- Coils – Similarly to refrigeration condenser coils; as a result of the air conditioner’s condenser coil being outside in the elements, it collects dirt and dust over its years of use. While keeping the filters clean helps to prevent the evaporator coil from soiling quickly, it will still collect dirt and will need to be cleaned every so often